Thursday, April 16, 2015

Gold enchantment costs compensation

Hey guys, due to the change in the game in Patch 4.0 that the sylph equipment enchantment will not cost gold then all the people who have spent many millions of gold on this up to this date were given a compensation. With such things we don’t have any control and whatever the devs decide is what we will get. Here is what I got in the mail today:


System mail with sent gold


Here you can see I received 4105 packs of 100k gold, which adds up to 410.5 million gold – a sizable amount. I can’t remember anymore how many millions I had spent on enchantment but it was certainly a lot. However, I am more than satisfied with this compensation, so in this aspect I would say fair job done.


Gold enchantment costs compensation



Gold enchantment costs compensation

No comments:

Post a Comment