Friday, December 19, 2014

Big Events for Dec. 20, 2014

(Posted by Eliatan of the DolyGames Team)

Hey you guys, some really nice unlimited events coming up -- hope you saved up what you could!


So do you think the exchange for 10 whips + 100 soul crystals is worth it for 3 soul seals? I don't think I'm going to go for the exchange yet, but everything else looks very appealing. Those of you that waiting out for an unlimited event with level 9 and 10 gems will make out like bandits here!

Unfortunately, I don't have that big of a gem hoard, since my mount was maxed out on whips before they started giving x2 gems per 5 whips. That said I'm still really excited!

I won't be recording my events tomorrow, since I'll be out of town with friends, but I will record Class Wars Finals and post it some time on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment