Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fun and Madness in Spire by COSMOS

Hey guys, here I made a fun and crazy Wartune image to share with you a funny joke and show you what kind of fun we have in Spire with my friends! :)

Special thanks to COSMOSFan for joining the team, his whirlwind ability is just awesome! And congratulations again to Atooo - the first person on the server to get the gobby-pet and make it 1 star purple. His help was invaluable in the dungeon!

So check it out, share with friends, and I hope my work brings a smile into your life :)


P.S. If someone out there is good with graphic design / Photoshop / cartoon drawing and wants to create fun Wartune stuff - I'll be happy to have you on my DolyGames.com Team and posting your art / creations on my blog.

P.P.S. If you can't read the joke here is the text:
COSMOS: if you don't use vulc in 3 spires then your character farts due to too much vulcan gas
Atooo: hahah
Lonk: lol

No comments:

Post a Comment